Klenty Reviews, Pricing and Alternatives
Klenty is a Sales Engagement platform, built for connecting with your leads and customers at scale. Send personalized emails, automate follow-ups, and gain valuable insights based on past performance.
G2 – 4.6/5
Capterra – 4.8/5
TrustRadius – 4.7/5
- Free demo & free trial
- A/B Testing
- Drip Campaigns
- WYSIWYG Email Editor
- Template Management
- 24/7 Live support
- Real-time Reporting/Analytics
- Campaign Management
- Advanced personalization
Klenty is designed to take the hard work out of your CRM. It’s an automated solution for connecting with your prospects and customers with personalized, automated outreach and a range of powerful analytics features.
It’s aimed at sales teams and entrepreneurs.
Here’s is how you drive more sales using klenty
1. Multichannel Engagement with Prospects: Reach out to your prospects no matter where they are, and you’ll get more responses.
- Calls: Making calls with a single click allows you to travel through your prospect lists with little friction quickly.
- Follow-up emails and cold emails: Send hundreds of emails to fresh prospects, and follow up with hundreds or thousands of them automatically.
- Automation on LinkedIn: By communicating with prospects on LinkedIn with few touchpoints, you can automate your outreach.
2. Next-level email personalization: Personalized messaging might help you get your prospect’s attention.
- Videos: Include videos in your emails to engage prospects in one-on-one interactions.
Liquid Templates: Change email copy dynamically based on date, time, persona, and other prospect information.
- Email Text Personalization: Add custom placeholders to customize the name, industry, and other prospect information.
- Preview & Edit: Make critical modifications to each sequence before it goes live
Approve Before Sending: Before sending an email, review it and add personal touches.
- Delivery Windows: Set a date and time for the emails to be sent out.
3. Never miss follow-ups: Automate your follow-ups to nurture every prospect in the pipeline.
- Flexible Step Delays: Schedule multi-channel sequence steps at strategic intervals.
- Reminders: Get a notification for every task you’ve scheduled for the day.
- Reply in Thread: Send new emails in the same thread as follow-ups.
- Holiday Calendar: Select and skip holidays specific to your prospect list with no manual work.
4. Increase the speed of your CRM: Return 10+ hours to your salespeople’s week.
- Record Updation: Update your records by syncing multi-channel engagement data with your CRM. Automatically send email copies, replies, calls, and LinkedIn actions to your CRM.
- Event Triggers: Klenty actions trigger equivalent actions in your CRM – for example, based on engagement, create a task for a person/lead or a deal in CRM.
- CRM Plugin: Manage your sales outreach from within your CRM.
5. Reports at each stage of the process: To implement tactics that yield results, you need to know what’s going on behind the scenes.
- A/B testing: Find out which subject line, CTA, or email template generates the most engagement and use that information to improve your open rates.
- Cadence Reports: Identify more engaging sequences so you can focus down on what works.
- Step Level Report: Find out which steps in your email sequences are working, who is engaged at each step, and optimise the emails that aren’t performing.
6. Manage your prospects effectively: Follow up on every lead and make sure they don’t fall through the cracks again.
- Reply Detection: When prospects respond, they are immediately removed from sequences.
- Auto-Bounce Detection: Automatically detect bounces and delete those prospects.
- Tags and Lists: Quickly identify and act on buckets of prospects based on any criteria.
Klenty comes with 3 pricing options at $30, $60, and $100 per month depending on your needs
Klenty offers the best in class integrations with top tools to ease your processes. Some of the popular integrations include:
Integration with CRM:
Booking Meetings with Klenty:
Access to business contacts & validated emails:
Explore the other Similar cold emailing software in terms of popularity with similar features and
- Easy to automate and scale outreach
- Reliable customer service with an experienced team
- Various features at affordable cost
- Issues with UI
6 reviews for Klenty Reviews, Pricing and Alternatives